August 10, 2008

Hello World

Welcome to Giedd!

This is my place to post my thoughts and my questions. What kind of blog is this? We'll see! Right now I would guess that it will focus on politics, language, the arts and, naturally, anything and everything Medieval. Of course, also expect quite a few completely random posts.

Notes About Comments

  • I will enable comments on most of my posts. Feel free to use this post for any general questions/comments.
  • If you include a link to your blog in your comment, I will add it to my blog roll. Needless to say, this means that I do not necessarily endorse or even agree with the content of the blogs that I link to.
  • Please be respectful. You know the drill. Don't write anything that could offend anyone, especially on grounds of race, religion, sex, etc. Don't use any excessive/unnecessary profanities.

I hope you enjoy the blog! Like in a true giedd, you never know what you will find.

1 comment:

Emma MD said...

I've RSS'd you, Julia!
(so I'll read, but I'm an infrequent commenter)